Announcement

Collapse

Happy Thanksgiving - Stock Markets Are Closed

Happy Thanksgiving!

The stock markets in the United States will be closed on December 25th, 2021, in observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday.
See more
See less

mppaul271 52 Wk Mega Savings Challenge

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by Riverbendgirl View Post
    That is great!
    TY

    Comment


      #17
      Great job!

      Comment


        #18
        Weekly Deposits

        Week 11 = $55
        Week 12 = $60
        Week 13 = $65

        1/4 of the year is gone..wow this is a marathon for sure.
        Last edited by mppaul271; 03-26-2014, 09:47 AM. Reason: additional thoughts

        Comment


          #19
          Very nice! You're averaging pretty deposits every week, bookmarked this post. For sure going to follow this!

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by EmzieAtInfinity View Post
            Very nice! You're averaging pretty deposits every week, bookmarked this post. For sure going to follow this!
            TY :-)

            Comment


              #21
              You're doing great!

              Comment


                #22
                Thanks a few unexpected expenses but I am determined to keep my deposits on track.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by mppaul271 View Post
                  Thanks a few unexpected expenses but I am determined to keep my deposits on track.
                  Just stay strong and dedicated and don't withdrawal! Even if you skip a week, it's better then withdrawal. You should add your total up on every week you deposit. You have no goal right? Just to put what you do save into your emergency funds, correct?

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by EmzieAtInfinity View Post
                    Just stay strong and dedicated and don't withdrawal! Even if you skip a week, it's better then withdrawal. You should add your total up on every week you deposit. You have no goal right? Just to put what you do save into your emergency funds, correct?
                    Yes..I only have the goal of maintaining this account as an emergency fund.I have had two so far and was able to put the funds right back.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Weekly Deposit

                      Week 14 Deposit= $70
                      Week 15 Deposit = $75

                      Bal= $600

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Wow - I like those numbers! Great job again!

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Great news you put the deposits right back. You have some serious determination. Some people might become discouraged and quit but your persistence will pay off!

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Great job with getting the $$ right back into the account AND for continuing on even when it would have been so easy to give up!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X