Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deedee421
    replied
    How is your challenge going Ginene? I was looking forward to following your progress.

Leave a comment:

• deedee421
    replied
    Congrats on doing the challenge again!

Leave a comment:

• ginene
    replied
    Week 18

I'm doing the challenge again. I'm up to week 18. Last year I got up to Black Friday and it came in handy. Maybe I'll keep it and add to next year's challenge.

Leave a comment:

• ginene
    replied
    Originally posted by deedee421 View Post
    Way to go on the deposits and replacing the funds you had to use!
    Thanks! I have to act like I borrowed it from somebody. I think I'm going to take another pic. I can't wait to hit the 1k mark.

Leave a comment:

• deedee421
    replied
    Way to go on the deposits and replacing the funds you had to use!

Leave a comment:

• ginene
    replied
    Deposit $200 yesterday for weeks 36, 37, 38 and $100 I borrowed a month ago so I'm at $747. I think that's up to week 38. I don't use my sheet so I have to double check. Now I need to get caught up to week 39.

Leave a comment:

• ginene
    replied
    Great job Ginene!
    Thanks Deedee!

Leave a comment:

• deedee421
    replied
    Great job Ginene!

Leave a comment:

• ginene
    replied
    I added $35 towards week 35.

Leave a comment:

• ginene
    replied
    I added $3 toward week 35 so far.

Leave a comment:

• ginene
    replied
    Thanks for sharing the link to your blog!

You're welcome.

Leave a comment:

• deedee421
    replied
    Thanks for sharing the link to your blog!

Leave a comment:

• ginene
    replied
    Wow! I put my savings in an online bank account so that I wouldn't touch it, but looking at the picture you posted, I do think that may have motivated me even more to keep adding to it! Congrats on your deposits, and if you don't mind sharing the link, I would love to read your blog as well.
    Sure. I wasn't sure if we could post links. Its www.flavaofblog.blogspot.com I must warn you I'm all over the place. I blog about work from home jobs and making money online and I think I have tried every business out there. Lol

Leave a comment:

• ginene
    replied
    Originally posted by workinabroad View Post
    Awesome! I should look at things that way. If I don't buy something during the week the $ should go in a cash box haha At the moment, I'm just sending it to my account in bulk from the paycheck. Good job on continuing!
    Thanks. I try to look at it as a bill. I just made my $34 deposit today in my envelope. I'm so pumped!

Leave a comment:

• deedee421
    replied
    Originally posted by ginene View Post
    This was week 29 pic that I posted on my blog.
    Wow! I put my savings in an online bank account so that I wouldn't touch it, but looking at the picture you posted, I do think that may have motivated me even more to keep adding to it! Congrats on your deposits, and if you don't mind sharing the link, I would love to read your blog as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X