No announcement yet.

what's the best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah this is something I always think about when donating. Some of those CEO's get paid a FORTUNE and it makes me wonder if my money is even helping at all.

I like to be able to see results when i donate, which is one reason ive always wanted to start my own non profit to help the environment in particular.

Comment

car in a Chicago its is the best junk car, i have bay the best car for Chicago junk cars in Chicago

Comment

Dealer financing might be the only way to get a car if you have no other alternative, however the rate will typically be pretty high and many won't report your loan to the credit bureau's unless you default.

Comment

[QUOTE=scfr;134251]You can find information related to a charity's finances at:...
          /QUOTE]

Great idea. If you can't find your charity in there, when they give you a call and ask them for a donation, ask them for information about their charity and what percentage actually gets to the intended recipient. Scares away the frauds and scam artists.

Comment

I suggest NOT donating to The Gates Foundation - they have so much money that anything we donate would not make a difference. Whereas, donating locally, joining Kiva, supporting clean water, those 'buy a goat' charities et c, will have a direct impact.

But that is just me.
            I YQ YQ R

Comment

My friend runs an orphanage & I go there once in 3 months...

Comment

Hi Guys,

The past few years have been tough on American consumers. A weak economy, combined with high unemployment and stagnant wages, has made it difficult for many to make ends meet.

But despite the hardships, Americans remain some of the most charitable people on earth. According to the American Association of Fundraising Counsel, Americans donated more than $290 billion in 2010, up 3.8 percent from 2009. Foundations, including large organizations like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation or the Lilly Endowment, gave $41 billion, or about 13 percent of all U.S. donations.

Comment

I have decided i 'll donate money,clothes, and other useable things to that people who are deserved. I inquired personally the exact same question that you did in this forum,and found an remarkable resource which not only indexes charities for you.
                  Last edited by Abiezer; 10-13-2012, 10:23 AM.

Comment

I like the wounded warrior project. Having been in the military I have a special place in my heart for these type of charities.

Comment

Well charities are great way for helping the real seeker and in need. I do love most helping such a way in the organization which are taking responsibility to utilize their funds for kids cancer charity. I have known many great organizations and in fact I also represents all the raising hands who wants to donate to cancer.

Comment

My CFC contributions go to a NW Harvest and P.P. and my earnings from Pinecone research goes to Kiva; my original contributions have all been paid back and reinvested and have added more as my PayPal accounts gets over $50.00.
                        I YQ YQ R

Comment

Working...
                        X