Unfortunately, Target is one of the very few retailers that close on Easter. However, the good news is that it’s open on the days surrounding the holiday. Here’s what that looks like:
- Good Friday – Target will be open regular hours.
- Saturday, March 31 – Again, Target will be open regular hours.
- Easter Sunday – No Target stores will be open on Easter Sunday.
- Easter Monday – Target will reopen for regular Monday hours.
Why Isn’t Target Open on Easter?
Target isn’t the only major retailer that’s closed on Easter — Costco is also closed that day. However, both of these stores have sales on Easter-themed products. Here are just a few of the best Target finds:
- Buy traditional wicker baskets on sale (starting at just $1.50).
- Themed Easter baskets start at $6.
- The store is offering buy one, get one 50% off on all Easter candy.
- For every $25 you spend on Easter items, get a $5 gift card.
- Grab a classic egg-coloring kit for just $1.50.
- Get a 48-count bag of plastic eggs for just $2.50.
So if you want to shop for Easter at Target, you’ll need to get there before the actual holiday itself — or you could always try showing up the day afterward to see if there’s anything left on clearance.
Finally, if you’re an avid Target shopper, you may want to consider downloading a Target holiday schedule.
Readers, what kind of plans do you have for the coming holiday weekend?
Read More About Easter
- Attention, Shoppers: Target Will Not Be Open on Easter
- Walmart Is Open on Easter — and Here’s What’s on Sale
- Where Are The Best Easter Deals and Freebies?
- So… the Post Office Is Not Open on Easter?
- Why Are the Markets Closed on Good Friday (and not Just Easter)?
- What’s Open on Easter — and Good Friday?
- It’s Closed on Easter but You Can Still Find Costco Easter Deals
- What Does Costco Offer That’s Kosher for Passover?