Recently, survey sites have been popping up to provide an opportunity to score some extra cash. However, not all of them pay enough to be worth your time.
What are the Highest Paying Online Surveys?
You’ve probably seen advertisements for survey sites while scrolling social media or just about anywhere on the web. If you’ve ever signed up for one, you know finding the best-paying sites can be difficult. Many sites will pay you $5 at most per survey. If you really work the highest paying online surveys, you can make hundreds of extra dollars each month.
Survey Junkie is one of the more popular survey sites out there. Although Survey Junkie doesn’t offer a sign-up bonus, you can make between $12 and $18 per hour by sticking to the higher-paying options on the site.
- Earn between $12 and $18 per hour by sticking to higher-paying opportunities
- Has the strongest reputation of popular survey sites
- You always have a good idea of how long the survey will take and how much it will pay
- Survey Junkie has great customer support
- The site is constantly being updated with new surveys and opportunities to make extra cash
- They don’t waste your time – users know if they are eligible within two questions
- Users have reported getting paid the right amount in a timely manner
Swagbucks offers small tasks to make extra cash. You can take surveys, watch videos, shop online, clip coupons, take polls, complete free-trial offers, and other tasks through the site and earn. Users can expect to make about $10 an hour if you stick to the higher-paying tasks. Swagbucks also offers a $5 sign-up bonus from time-to-time. Also, if you refer a friend, you can get 10% of their Swagbucks earnings for life.
- The site has a good reputation and is popular amongst survey takers
- If you are taking surveys regularly, this can offer a good change of pace with other tasks available
- Amazing referral program
- By choosing the higher-paying surveys and tasks, you can earn up to $10/hour
Like Swagbucks, MyPoints offers more than just surveys. You can also get paid to shop online, watch videos, and play games. Users can also cash-in by referring their friends. Mostly, MyPoints acts as a cashback portal when you shop online. However, if you want to take their surveys, you can earn between $8 and $10 an hour through the site.
- Make $8 – $10 an hour with the highest paying online surveys
- MyPoints also acts as a way for you to earn cash back on your online purchases
- After you earn your first $20, you get a $10 bonus
- You’ll also earn money each time a friend signs up and when they make their first $20
YouGov is more than just a survey site. It is a site that allows you to share your opinions about current events and participate in polls. You can also see the opinions of others who have answered the same polls. Signing up gets you a $2 registration bonus, and you can typically make between $8 and $10 an hour. The site is constantly updating with new surveys.
- Sign up bonus of $2
- Not only can you earn cash but the site keeps things interesting by asking about current events
- Get paid via PayPal or through gift cards
- Make between $8 and $10 per hour by choosing the higher-paying surveys
For folks new to the online survey world, PointClub is amazing. They’ll give you $5 for signing up, and you can earn between $7 and $15 per hour. On top of that, PointClub has a great bonus system. For every five days, you log-in in a row you will earn a 10% bonus on your earnings (up to 100%). If you forget to log in one day, however, your bonus will reset.
- This site is great for people new to online surveys
- $5 sign-up bonus
- Earn up to $15 per hour with their bonus system
- You only need to rack up $25 to cash out
- Cash out with PayPal or gift cards
InboxDollars also offers a $5 sign-up bonus. Like many of the others on this list, you can earn by not only taking surveys but also completing other small tasks, such as watching videos, taking polls, playing games, and shopping online. This site doesn’t pay as much for surveys (between $5 and $10 per hour). However, if you’re on these sites a lot, it can provide a nice break from answering questions.
- There are more small tasks to be completed than just surveys
- Just taking surveys you’ll earn $5-$10 an hour
- $5 registration bonus
- Cash out with PayPal or gift cards
If you’ve heard of the other sites on this list, chances are you’ve come across MySurvey too. This site is known for paying around $5 per short survey, and you can earn up to $10 per hour. MySurvey offers a $2 registration bonus for new members and, of course, the more survey you take, the more you will make. Like Survey Junkie, you always know how much you will make and how long a survey will take before you begin. Only residents of the United States, England, and Australia can register as users on the site.
- $2 sign-up bonus
- Make between $8 and $10 an hour (the more surveys you take, the better)
- Cash out with PayPal, gift cards, or donate your earnings to charity
VIP Voice’s payment system is structured a bit differently than the others on this list. For the most part, they tend to focus on drawings and sweepstakes rather than earning a specific amount per survey. You earn points for each survey you take instead of dollars, and you’re automatically entered into drawings. After signing up, you are immediately entered into a drawing for $1,000. Because of their tiered system, it is hard to nail down a per-hour number and can sometimes be a struggle to reach the $10 per hour mark. VIP Voice makes up for this by entering you into sweepstakes. On top of cash prizes, you can also win things like bikes, iPads, phones, and more.
- When you register you’re entered into a drawing for $1,000
- Earn up to $10 per hour by sticking to the highest paying surveys
- Each survey details how much you’ll earn before you start
- The first survey you take will earn you three times the number of points
MySoapBox is known for having the highest paying online surveys. Typically, users make up to $15 per hour. However, the site doesn’t have many surveys to offer all the time. The surveys offered by the site tend to be a bit more interesting than others though. For signing up, you’ll get a $2 bonus. Prizes are usually awarded within two days.
- $2 bonus for signing up
- Cash out for as little as $1
- More inticing surveys than other sites with higher payouts
- You can set up notifications when new surveys are available
Pinecone Research is a lesser-known survey site but pays really well. Most of the surveys available pay a flat rate of $3. Each survey takes about 10 to 15 minutes to complete, making it possible to make up to $18 per hour. The site doesn’t always have many surveys available, and they are invite-only. If you don’t receive an email from them about a new survey, you won’t be able to take the survey and earn cash. It is also common for Pinecone Research to stop accepting new users. If that’s the case, you can check back once a month to see if they are accepting new folks.
- You always know how much you are making ($3 per survey)
- Pinecone Research always pays cash
- Each survey only takes about 10-15 minutes
- The more surveys you take, the more surveys you’ll be given access to
The sites listed above offer some of the highest paying online surveys on the web. Do you have a site you’d add to the list? Let us know in the comments below!