- SBI Platinum Card– Being from the premium card category, this card offers a range of exclusive offers on dining, international store purchases and discounts on shopping from departmental stores. It is a good option if such expenses account for a major share of your annual spending and you wish to earn points from that spending. The joining and annual fees for the card is Rs 2999, but it is worth paying the amount considering the offered benefits and gift vouchers you receive on joining and on renewal thereafter. These vouchers, worth Rs 3000, are valid for shopping apparels and hence are useful for one and all.
- SBI Signature Card- The SBI Signature card is one of the high-end cards and an expensive one offered by SBI. One of the most striking features of the card is the welcome gift, under which you are offered vouchers worth Rs 5000 redeemable at Raymond’s, Jabong.com, Lifestyle or Shopper’s Stop or a free one-way domestic ticket from Indigo airline. This one is a perfect card for you if you have got immense love for travelling and shopping and tend to spend a lot on these. Other reasons to apply for this SBI card includes the bonus offered on making spend of over Rs. 5 lakhs.
- SBI Gold Card– This gold card is a preferred choice for the ones who wish to have revolving credit for their day–to-day expenses. The expenses billed via the card will generate points that they can redeem for extra benefits. With a nominal joining and annual fee of Rs 499, this card is a perfect fit for paying utility bills, dining and shopping for groceries. The add-on facility of being able to avail cards for spouse and family also makes it a popular choice among individuals.
- Yatra SBI Credit Card-This co-branded, travel card can be of great use to you if you love visiting foreign lands or have to travel extensively because of work commitments. The range of benefits offered on this card includes discounts on holiday packages and on international shopping too. SBI in partnership with Yatra.com brings to you some amazing package deals meant exclusively for Yatra SBI credit card users. Other than making your vacations awesome, the card also enables you to pay for your day to day requirements like groceries, utility bills and departmental purchases.
- SimplyClick SBI Card– This high-tech contactless card is worth all the popularity it has secured in recent times. The numerous perks and rewards associated with the card are especially useful for the current generation who is fond of online shopping. SBI has collaborated with some of the leading e—commerce brands like Foodpanda, Bookmyshow,Lenskart, Ola cabs etc in order to offer the best of discounts and reward points to the card users.
You can opt for any of these credit cards based on your requirements, affordability and suitability. Once decided, you can easily apply online for a SBI credit card. Online portals like Paisabazaar can make the task easier for you.
Photo: 401(K) 2012