While most financial institutions are closed on Sundays, some bank and credit union branches located within supermarkets have Sunday hours of operation. That should include Mother’s Day, unless noted otherwise.
Here are some banks with supermarket branches that you can expect to be open on Mother’s Day.
- TD Bank: Open 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in stores that are also open on Sundays.
- Bank of America: Retail locations will be open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. within stores that are open on Sunday.
- Wells Fargo: Retail locations will be open 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. within stores that are open on Sunday.
- American National Bank: Some locations inside Walmart will open at 10 a.m. and close at 2 p.m. on Mother’s Day.
- American Savings Bank: Some retail locations are open 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. on Mother’s Day.
- Woodforest National Bank: Locations inside Walmart will open at noon and close at 4 p.m. on Mother’s Day.
- Citizens Bank: Branches in grocery stores with Sunday hours will be open from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. on Mother’s Day.
- Academy Bank Midwest: Branches inside of Walmart stores that are open Sundays will be open 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Mother’s Day.
- United Bank: Locations in stores open on Sundays will operate from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Mother’s Day.
- First Community Bank: Locations within Walmart stores open Sundays will operate from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Mother’s Day.
Not All Banks Are Open on Mother’s Day
If you can’t swing by the bank before seeing mom on Sunday, don’t worry. Although your specific bank or credit union may not be open on Mother’s Day, you will still be able to do most basic banking activities through the ATM and online banking.
ATMs will allow you to perform basic transactions, such as deposits and withdrawals. Using your bank’s website or mobile application, you can pay bills and transfer money any day of the week.
Readers, do you anticipate that you’ll need to the bank on Mother’s Day — and what sort of plans are you making for the holiday?
If you enjoy reading our blog posts and would like to try your hand at blogging, you can do exactly that on Saving Advice. Click here to get started.
Read More About Mother’s Day
- The Best Mother’s Day Deals and Freebies
- Your Guide to Mother’s Day Shopping at Costco
- 8 Gifts Mom Doesn’t Want For Mother’s Day
- 7 Best Buys for Mother’s Day Gifts
- Where Are the Best Deals on Mother’s Day Flowers?
- Mother’s Day Spending to Reach $23.6 Billion in 2018
- How Much Should You Spend on Mother’s Day?
- Mother’s Day Gifts That Will Save Mom Money
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas That Won’t Break The Bank