Are you a fan of Chipotle? If so, then you might already know the Chipotle hours for the location that you frequent the most. However, if you’re traveling, then you may discover that not all Chipotle hours are the same. Moreover, you may wonder what their holiday schedule is. Here’s what you need to know:
Chipotle Store Hours
Before we get into holiday changes, let’s talk about the basic store hours for Chipotle. Each store location has its own hours based on that store’s clientele.
Generally speaking, Chipotle stores open between 10 am and 11 am each day. It’s very common for stores to open at 10:45 am, allowing you to pop in early and grab your lunch to go.
Generally speaking. Chipotle stores close between 7 pm and 10 pm. In fact, they often close at either one or the other. For example, a downtown San Francisco location is likely to close at 7 pm. In contrast, a mall location may close at 10 pm. There aren’t a lot of store closing in between. In other words, not to many Chipotle stores close at 8 or 9 pm.
Chipotle hours are usually the same on weekdays as they are on weekends.
Chipotle Holiday Schedule
Like many other restaurants, Chipotle hours are the same on most days of the year but do vary for the big holidays.
Chipotle is closed on five holidays out of each year:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
Chipotle has limited hours, closing early, on certain holidays including Christmas Eve and Independence Day.
Other than that, Chipotle is typically open for other holidays throughout the year.
Upcoming Chipotle Holiday Schedule
Therefore, if you’re interested in having Chipotle during the upcoming holidays, here’s what you need to know:
- Your Chipotle location will almost definitely be closed on Thanksgiving.
- It will also be closed on Christmas.
- Likewise, it’s closed on New Year’s Day.
- Your Chipotle location may close early on Christmas Eve.
- Otherwise, you should be able to rely on usual Chipotle hours, which vary by location but are typically 10:45 am – 10 pm.
How to Find Your Local Chipotle Hours
The restaurant’s hours do vary by location. Moreover, their holiday schedule is not consistent from store to store. Therefore, if you have a Chipotle craving during the holidays, you should check the local schedule.
- Go to Chipotle.com
- Click on Find a Chipotle, which is at the top right corner of the home page
- Select either “pickup” or “delivery” depending on the service you desire
- Enter your city or zip code
- Select the location closest to you. When you click on it, you’ll see store hours.
- If that store doesn’t have the hours that suit you, click back to the previous page and try a different location.
Alternatively, you can download the Chipotle app for iPhone or Android. You can use the app to find the hours of the store closest to you.
If you have a big even planned for the holidays, then you might want to try Chipotle’s catering service. You should book your order at least 24 hours in advance of the event. You can book it online. Options range from a 6-person burrito box to catered meals for hundreds of people. Note that this service isn’t available in every zip code.
- What Time Does Chipotle Close?
- 9 Restaurants Open on Christmas Day
- 10 Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving
If you enjoy reading our blog posts and would like to try your hand at blogging, we have good news for you; you can do exactly that on Saving Advice. Just click here to get started. If you want to be able to customize your blog on your own domain and need hosting service, we recommend trying BlueHost. They offer powerful hosting services for $3.95/month!