For most people, having a holiday means saving up lots of money so that they can enjoy their vacation to the fullest. However, with enough determination and perseverance, you can spend a getaway at one of the most prestigious beach resorts in the world without breaking the bank.
The Sandals Resorts are located in the Caribbean, from St. Lucia to the Bahamas and Jamaica. It is known for its pristine shorelines and exemplary services, which is why it’s a top pick as a travel destination.
It can be daunting to think of spending even just one night in this five-star luxury resort. However, it is possible, and you can save up for your dream vacation by:
- Using Coupons For Booking
Before you book for your stay at the resort, you should look for Sandals deals to get more value for your money. Some coupons offer as much as a 65 percent discount to let you enjoy all-inclusive accommodation.
You can also find promo codes that give you a free night’s stay if you book for three or four nights at the resort. There’s even a chance that you can stack all these discounts to save even more money. Army personnel can take advantage of the establishment’s military discount as well to make the most of their time with their families.
- Looking For Cheap Flights
After you’ve booked for your stay using coupons, you must also look for reasonable airfare. One of the best ways to save money on travel is to join airline mailing lists so that you’ll stay updated on discounted flights.
If you don’t want your primary email address to be spammed with promo messages, you can create a dedicated account that you’ll use on all airline subscriptions. This practice is particularly useful if you are an avid traveler.
Another pro tip to follow is to use incognito or private browsing mode when looking for flights. Most businesses nowadays utilize sophisticated software that monitors their customer’s activity on their website.
If they see that you searched for flights to the Caribbean today, they may change their prices the next time you log into their site. This is called dynamic pricing, and airlines are notorious for taking advantage of this practice.
- Planning Your Budget Well
Research is your primary tool for saving money even while you’re on holiday at one of the most luxurious resorts in the world. It just takes a little planning and preparation before your vacation to ensure that you get the most out of every dollar you spend on the trip.
Here are the steps that you can take when planning for your pocket money budget:
- Know The Exchange Rate – When traveling to a foreign country, you must be aware of the market exchange rate and use that as a reference when looking for money exchange providers. Often, these brokers add their fee on top of the market exchange rate, but you can find some who don’t charge exorbitant prices.
- Check The Menu – While you may be able to bring your own snacks (more on that below), you aren’t really allowed to cook inside your room. To make sure that you don’t overspend, find a copy of the resort’s menu, and plan what you will eat ahead. You can also get the average cost per meal and set a limit on how much you can spend.
- View Service Rates – You should also determine how much to budget for services that you want. For instance, you may be looking forward to a relaxing massage by the beach. You can easily research the masseur rates and account for that in your budget. Don’t forget to include the tip.
- Bringing Your Own Snacks And Gears
You can save a lot of money when you opt to bring your own snacks instead of buying them in the resort. Pack ones that are sealed, like chips and biscuits, to avoid a mess inside your luggage. Moreover, if you’re planning to go snorkeling or playing beach volleyball, it’s better to bring your own snorkels and ball since renting them can add a burden to your budget.
Going on a holiday to a five-star luxury resort doesn’t have to entail putting a massive hole in your bank account. With research, determination, and perseverance, you can look for coupons and find deals for accommodation and flights. Plus, you can plan your budget ahead and stick to it so that you avoid overspending. Lastly, save money by bringing your own snacks and gears so that you can still enjoy your trip without burning cash.