There are so many options out there to get cashback from your purchases. However, a lot of them can be a big hassle. Such as having a limited number of merchants to buy from, having to wait for the payout or even just keeping track of your receipts to scan them. By the time you jump through all of the hoops, the money you get back barely feels worth it. So how do you take advantage of cash back apps in a way that allows you to earn an income without all of the hassle? The trick is to use the right tools.
Key Features in Good Cash Back Products
So, how do you tell which cash back apps and tools are worth it versus those that are just a waste of time? Here are the key features that you want to look for:
- You get cashback rewards for stores where you already shop both online and in person. After all, starting to spend money at new places doesn’t save you money.
- Look for a high percentage of cash back earnings. You don’t want to get just a tiny percentage of cash back. Choose tools like Fluz that give you as much as 35% back on your purchases.
- Select apps that allow you to combine rewards. Many Fluz members share their stacking hacks in the Fluz Community Forum.
- Choose programs that provide additional ways to earn income. The more methods the tool gives you, the easier it is to actually earn a decent income by utilizing cash back apps.
- Make sure that it’s easy to cash out. You don’t want to have to go through lots of hoops, meet huge payout thresholds, or get “rewards” that aren’t actually cash. You want cash in your online account that’s easy to access when you need it.
If you keep those features in mind, then it becomes a lot easier to sort through cash back apps to find which app would work best for you based on your spending habits.
How Fluz Works at Checkout
Fluz is an example of one of those good cash back products. As we mentioned, you can earn up to 35% cashback at checkout at select merchants. Fluz works with a wide variety of stores, so chances are you’ll be able to earn money back at places where you already shop. Here are the basic steps:
- Download the Fluz app and set it up to get your $5 Quickstart Bonus
- Then shop as you normally do, online or in a store. Note that you’re allowed to use coupons and other money-saving browser extensions in the same way that you would when shopping.
- At checkout, when all items are rung up, open the app.
- Select the store you’re at. The app will ask you what the exact payment is for your purchase. Enter that amount.
- Tip: You can also purchase a digital gift card prior to checking out, since the process can be cumbersome for the cashier at times.
- Enter the coupon code or ask the cashier to scan the barcode to get your cashback immediately.
- Your cash back earnings will go straight into your Fluz account. Then, you can easily transfer that to PayPal or directly to your bank account.
How to Earn More Income with Cash Back Apps
The real key to earning an income with cash back apps is to take advantage of those extra tools. When it comes to Fluz, there’s a detailed referral program that allows you to increase your cash back earnings By referring the people you know, such as your friends, family, and followers on social media. When they earn cash back with the Fluz app, so will you.
More than that, though, you also earn money when they earn money from their own referrals. So each person that invites more people grows your network, too. And the more your network grows the more you can earn, so you aren’t just earning cash back on your own purchases. Instead, you’re earning money every time someone in your network goes shopping. And since we all have to shop regularly, that can add up to a very decent income.