Is Costco open Memorial Day in 2018? Alas, no.
But don’t fret: Even though stores are closed on Monday May 28, you can still shop on the retailer’s website that day.
Plus the physical stores are also open on all the days leading up to the holiday and thereafter — the weekend of May 26 and 27, and then from Tuesday, May 29 and on.
Deals on Costco’s Website
And there’s no shortage of good deals on the retailer’s website. For starters, the you can get $70 off on tires through June 17.
Here are some other deals available in Costco stores and on the retailer’s website (note that prices can vary a bit from one city to the next so the following list refers to the amount of savings rather than total costs):
- Save $20 on a 24-inch LG full HD IPS monitor
- Save $70 on a Samsung 10.1-inch Tab A with bonus 32GB MicroSD card
- Save $50 on a Night Owl 8-channel 3 megapixel DVR camera security system
- Save $15 on a Seagate 2TB portable hard drive
- Save $45 on an HP Officejet Pro 6958 all-in-one inkjet printer
- Save $100 on an HP Envy 360-rotation 15.6 inch, 1080 pixel touchscreen two-in-one laptop
- Save $40 on an Acer 14 inch, 1080 pixel Chromebook
- Save $30 on Oral-B Professional Care rechargeable toothbrushes
- Save up to $130 on a Sealy West Salem mattress
- Save $40 on the True Magic manager’s chair
These offers are merely the tip of the iceberg — you might find additional items on sale at your local Costco.
Readers, please let us know about any other deals you find at your local Costco by posting about them in the comments section beneath this post. While we’re at it, what sort of plans are you making for Memorial Day weekend in general?
- What’s in the Costco Coupon Book for May 23 Through June 17
- Look at These Deals from the April-May Costco Coupon Book
- Is the Stock Market Open Memorial Day? No.
- The Best Beaches to Travel to This Memorial Day
- Is the Post Office Open on Memorial Day 2018?
- What’s Open on Memorial Day 2018
- Memorial Day Deals and Freebies 2018
- 5 Great Getaway Ideas for Memorial Day Weekend
- Simple Safety Tips for Barbecuing Memorial Day Weekend
- Which Retailers Offer Discounts to Veterans?
- Organizations that Help Veterans (and How You Can Get Involved)
- How to Negotiate a Summer Rental
- How to Choose the Best Summer Camp for Your Child
- Summer Road Trip Planning: Campgrounds, Trailer Parks, or Hotels?
- Are Discount Airlines Putting Our Safety at Risk?
Like Saving Advice? Subscribe!
Subscribe to get the latest Saving Advice content via email.