Why Would You Need a Tracking App?
Many people use the six apps listed below to track their husbands and wives, especially when a divorce may be imminent: getting proof of a spouse’s infidelity can make a big difference in a case that may cost tens of thousands of dollars.
Others use these apps to keep tabs of their children after school or their employees while they are on the clock.
- The app mSpy is compatible with Android and iOS.
- It includes call and text monitoring, GPS tracking, chat messenger monitoring and a keylogger.
- Reviews show that mSpy’s email support and live chat assistance is available. You can also purchase a VIP 24-hour customer support for a small fee.
- Mobistealth is available on iPhone, Android, Blackberry, and Nokia Symbian.
- The program includes messenger tracking, monitoring Internet browsing, the ability to watch the other person’s multimedia files, view their emails, check out their calendar activities and track their calls.
- This service offers live phone support for customers.
- Spyera is available for download on iPhone, Android, Blackberry, and Nokia Symbian.
- The app allows you to capture the other party’s calls, messages, images, emails, multimedia texts, GPS location, videos, contacts. The information is sent to your online user account where you’ll be able to check it any time you have a cell phone and internet connection.
- Customer service is available via the company’s website.
- You can access Highster Mobile via both cell phone and computer.
- The app allows you to listen to calls, capture text messages and chats, and log the other party’s internet browsing, and location.
- Customer service is available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. EST.
Find My Friends
- You can download Find My Friends on iPhone and other Apple platforms.
- You can choose from among your contacts who you’d like to interact with and track, but the other person has to enable the feature on their end for you to be able to track them.
- If you have trouble with the app, you’ll need to call Apple support, which is available 24/7.
- AccuTracking is one of the oldest phone tracking apps out there — it’s been around for more than 10 years; however, it’s still only available for Android phones.
- The app costs $5.99 a month and only allows for phone tracking. It does not have some of the other advanced features that the apps listed above have.
- Customer service isn’t extremely accessible; you have to submit an online ticket and wait for a response to any issues you may have.
While many of these apps require the other party’s permission to track them, not all apps require the permission of the second phone. Whether you are monitoring your child or spying on your spouse, there’s an app for that.
Readers, have you tried any tracking apps yourself — or does reading about them make you want to?
Read More About Apps
- Use These Apps to Save Money on Gas
- What You Need to Know About the Square Cash App
- Pay for Online Dating Apps?
- How To Find the Best Free Recipe App
- Which is the Best Mobile App for Sending Friends Money?
- 5 Apps That Will Help You Save Money
- 10 Best Personal Finance Apps
- Venmo App Review
If you enjoy reading our blog posts and would like to try your hand at blogging, we have good news for you; you can do exactly that on Saving Advice. Just click here to get started.