"The art of living easily as to money is to pitch your scale of living one degree below your means." - Sir Henry Taylor

Tricks To Win Albertsons’ Monopoly 2018

By , February 12th, 2018 | 47 Comments »

tricks to win albertsons' monopoly
With the Safeway Monopoly promotion already started, it is well-known that the basic Collect and Win game pieces are not difficult to obtain; it’s the rare and semi-rare tickets that are truly hard to find, not to mention the odds of actually winning the jackpot prize are stacked up even higher this year. Thus, you might find tricks to win Albertsons’ Monopoly especially helpful.

For the Albertsons’ tenth annual event, there are over $250,000,000 in prizes and money-saving offers, including four $1 million vacation homes, two $1 million cash prizes, grocery gift cards, and more; but with the chances of winning decreasing each year, how is one actually to win the game?

There are some tips and tricks you can use to win a few extra tickets as well as bonus tickets and work your way closer to those rare game pieces, which will lead you to the gold mine. Check them out below:

Tricks to Win Albertsons’ Monopoly:

• Team up with friends and family. Gather a large group of loved ones to divide and conquer. The more tickets you can collect and trade, the better your chances can be at finding those rare pieces and, ultimately, winning at least one of the bigger prizes. Essentially, this is a collect-and-win game. See if your family is interested in participating this year together. Plus, this can be a great family-bonding experience. Sharing is caring after all, right?
  • Peruse around on Cragislist.com and online forums. Craigslist is already starting to fill with individuals holding a handful of extra tickets they are willing to trade so that they can fill their own game boards. Other outlets like the comment sections on YouTube.com Albertsons’ Monopoly videos also contain useful information from participants with markers to trade. You can always use competitions from the past to implement to the 2018 game. While you likely will never find a rare or semi-rare piece for free, you can at least still cash in on some of the other useful and fun prizes. Not to mention those bonus tickets can really come in handy too. Speaking of…
  • Follow this pair of traveling sisters’ advice. These sisters previously posted their winnings on Youtube.com after doing a mini-road trip to a variety of Albertsons stores in the southwest.  You can read more about their journey and their strategy on their site. However, despite collecting thousands of tickets, they still did not hit the big prize. This will hopefully give you an idea of how many tickets you need to gain in order to increase your own chances.
  • Only buy your groceries from Albertsons and Albertsons-owned participating stores until May 8. Again, the more markers you gather the better your odds. So, by doing your regular grocery shopping at these chains, you can get an early start on collecting. Plus, you can mail-in requests for tickets as well.

In summary, you should do your research, start early and recruit a crew to tackle this promotion. Keep your eyes and ears peeled for how to obtain those bonus tokens as they often lead to more winning opportunities. Hopefully, these tricks to win Albertsons Monopoly will you help you with your efforts in 2018.

Are you playing this year? What tips do you have to offer? What has worked for you in the past?

More about Albertsons Monopoly:

Save More Money in 2018

Subscribe and join the worldwide 52-week money challenge! Get the tools you need right to your inbox.

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time. Powered by ConvertKit
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (7 votes, average: 1.43 out of 5)

Comments

• Alexa Mason says:

You can try it but there is still a tiny chance you can win.

• Georgina Wilson says:

I wonder if I’ll get lucky this year.

• Kitty says:

Only got a ticket today’s dyer a big shop. My kids peeled it and win $5 Gift card. All 4 small stickers are in this ONE ticket.

• Haydon says:

Not to mention buying Starbucks from one in a Safeway or Albertson’s, so you can feet tickets that way too 🙂

• Robert Taylor says:

No matter what you do to try and win this game it all boils down to pure luck and there is no real strategy involved! As this article says, you can decrease your odds a little by going in with family and friends but don’t fall for these online schemes out there where people try to scam you out of money.
    You’ll find that the tickets everyone else needs are the same ones you need. That’s just the way the game works and for all you know that rare ticket could be at a store in New York State or Nevada!

• Leo says:

I have E524D

• James says:

I have C514E.  I can either sell it, or buy C513D.  Email or text me an offer either way. Texts will get a much faster reply, as I check email once a day.

James
    781-354-5851
    ​[email protected]

• elisa says:

i have an extra rare one nuttella ?622d if anyone has a ?625g an wants to trade

• nicole says:

If anyone has EE, Ac, BB, CD, DA
    and would like to split the prize please let me know.
    These are the only pieces I need to win in each one of these category’s.
    [email protected] email me

• kala taylor says:

I need ?622D & ?625G split
    $618H split

Q573C split
    Y603A slit
    Z608B split
    C513 & 514 split
    A509C & 504E split
    D515A & %19E split
    F527B & F528 split

email me open to any offers

• patti says:

I have 4 of the 5 for the $35k including the rare C514E. If anyone has C513D please send me an email at [email protected] and let’s make a deal.

• Cathy says:

Z608b

Text me at 925-698-5000 with monopoly in text
    590d

• Phil says:

I have a ?622D for sale. if interested e-mail me at [email protected]

• Lene Brooks says:

Biggest waste of time! I’m shopping at Ralphs because I am just annoyed with Albertsons for thinking that peoples time isn’t worth anything!

• bygrace says:

Looking High and Low for Z608B or V592B

• Mila says:

I have extras.
    I need:
    -L551A
    -V592B
    -R575A
    -C513D
    -C514E
    -G531A
    -I541C

Let me know if you want to trade.

• Krystal says:

Aloha,
    I live in Honolulu Hawaii…I was wondering if anyone is interested in partnering up?? I have 3 boards ready with everything EXCEPT the RARE pieces that everyone seems to be waiting for. My interest is in the $20,000College Tuition, the $35,000 vehicle and the $100,000 cash. I realize that the million dollars and the $500,000 are the MAIN GOALS! But I have specific reasons for the College Tuiton and/or a Vehicle. I would be interested in having a conversation with whomever lives here in Hawaii that is also trying to win.
    I have been playing since the start. I buy alot of groceries and average about 50 tickets easily a week. I currently have over 50 “INSTANT WINNERS” I am waiting to trade in for 2 new tickets as we get closer tp the end of the game. That’s when I anticipate the RARE pieces will drop. Email me @ [email protected]
    Mahalo
    Krystal

• Marie says:

I am one of the traveling sisters that was mentioned in the article above. Since Feb. 3rd we have acquired about 10,000 tickets, donated a lot of food to food banks and have won around $500 in free products. Also have a few very small gift card wins. In those 10,000 tickets from instant wins and codes, we have 2400 free tickets to claim. I also am waiting for the end of the contest to cash in on those free tickets. If you would like to read about how we do this with a lot of laughs, check out our blog.

• Deanna says:

I’m looking for:
    C514E
    D515A
    D517C
    email me if you have them please thank you, I have alot of others also let me know what you’re looking for.
    [email protected]

• Trinity says:

Aloha! I live on Oahu, HI and I have two 90 piece boards (without the 36 semi-rare and rare pieces). I have a lot of extra non-rare pieces. Lets win something big!

[email protected]

• MonopolyGamer says:

Hello buddies,

…Monopoly Game is almost over! Is time to join our forces and if if it`s the case split the prizes.

Here is what I`m still missing (the others I have and we can manage it together) – I`m open 🙂
    (please reply to my email: [email protected])

A= C, E;
    U= D;
    V= B;
    W= C;
    X= D;
    Y= A;
    Z= B;

Let me know from you if you have any of those above or even if you need of any mine.
    Again, is time to join our pieces and if no way to win alone, let`s “win together” 🙂

I look forward to hear you,
    Thanks,

@MonopolyGamers
    ([email protected])

• Cyn says:

Wow! Interesting! I am missing all the exact same ones as you, except in a few cases where I am missing a couple and you are missing just one.

• Cyn says:

Need D515A please!! Going to school in fall and just got laid off due to accident. This will be a huge help!! can text at 661 334 0999

• BJ says:

I have rare F527B and ?622D if anyone needs them to win that prize.

• KR says:

I have $611A through $617G – missing $618H for this major price. If someone has $618H and wants to split please send me an email to [email protected].

• CrystalH says:

I have C514E, I am looking for C513D.
    Please email me [email protected]
    Crystal

• Sammy says:

A502C B505A C513D D515A E524D F527B
    A504E B506B C514E D517C E525E F528C
    G531A H538D I541C J544B K549C L551A
    M556B N562D O565C P568B Q573C R575A
    S579A T585C U590D V592B W597C
    X602D Y603A Z608B

This is what i need and I have stacks of others that i willing to trade for.

• Trinity says:

I have semi-rare ?622D for the $500,000 vacation home.

I need ?625G and willing to split the prize.

I’m also thinking about selling it.

Please e-mail me at [email protected]

• Tony D says:

I have ?622D…or if there is a ?625G looking to make a deal.