Target Christmas Store Hours
Target is one of the retail stores which will be extending their opening hours the days before Christmas. The store will open the following hours leading up to Christmas:
- Sunday, December 17: Target will be open from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Monday, December 18: Target will be open from 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
- Tuesday, December 19: Target will be open from 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
- Wednesday, December 20: Target will be open from 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
- Thursday, December 21: Target will be open from 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
- Friday, December 22: Target will be open from 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
- Saturday, December 23:¬†Target will be open from 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
- Christmas Eve: Sunday, December 24: Target will be open from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Christmas Day: Monday, December 25: Target will be closed.
- Tuesday, December 26: Target will¬†reopen at 7:00 AM.
Saving Money at Christmas Time
While it’s nice to have extended hours for last-minute shopping, it’s important to remember last-minute shopping isn’t conducive to staying within a Christmas budget. Buying gifts at the last possible minute usually mean purchasing whatever is available, and that often means paying more than you had planned for the gift. If you do find yourself having to purchase a gift in the last days leading up to Christmas, it’s far better to already have something in mind that going to the store without any idea of what you might purchase. It also makes sense to keep in mind some additional ways you can save money at Target when shopping there.
For anyone who you’re having an extremely difficult time finding a gift for, don’t forget the gift card option. A gift card to the recipient’s favorite store, for a relaxing day at a spa or for anything else you know they would enjoy will be much more appreciated than a last-minute gift that has no appeal to them other than it’s a gift. Target has a wide range of gift cards which can be purchased, and the right one is sometimes the best option when making a last-minute gift purchase.
For more on Target, check out these articles:
Save More Money in 2018
Subscribe and join the worldwide 52-week money challenge! Get the tools you need right to your inbox.